To start on April 2022
– Cytoskeleton dysfunction in aging and neurodegenerative diseases
– Proteostasis in aging and neurodegenerative diseases
– Axonal degeneration and regeneration in neurodegenerative diseases
– Age-dependent microbiome changes
– Mitochondrial dysfunction in aging and neurodegenerative diseases
– Novel models for aging research (Killifish, Drosophila, Mice)
– Neuropsychology of aging and neurodegeneratives diseases
– Aging: Psychosocial studies
– Frailty and locomotor dysfunction associated to age-related diseases
– Neuroimaging of aging and neurodegenerative disorders
– Data science in aging and neurodegenerative disorders
Candidates are encouraged to contact at least two investigators from GERO to explore potencial research subjects before applying to the position. All selected candidates will be asked to apply to the Fondecyt Postdoctoral Competition 2023.
Applicants that obtained their PhD earlier than January 1st 2019 or later that August 26th, 2022 will not be eligible for these positions.
Applications should include a CV with a list of publications, a short statement of research accomplishments, a one.page research proposal, and the contact information of two professional and/or academic references (Email).
Send information to [email protected] no later than March 1st, 2022.