Are you interested in geroscience research? At GERO we are looking for motivated postdoctoral researchers to join our center.
– Cytoskeleton dysfunction in aging and neurodegenerative diseases
– Proteostasis in aging and neurodegenerative diseases
– Axonal degeneration and regeneration in neurodegenerative diseases
– Age-dependent microbiome changes
– Mitochondrial dysfunction in aging and neurodegenerative diseases
– Novel models for aging research (Killifish, Droshopila, mice)
– Neuropsychology of aging and neurodegeneratives diseases
– Aging: Psychosocial studies
– Frailty and locomotor dysfunction associated to age and age-related diseases
– Neuroimaging of aging and neurodegenerative disorders
– Data science in aging and neurodegenerative disorders
Labs: Dr. Christian González-Billault, Dr. Andrea Slachevsky, Dr. Felipe Court, Dr. Cesar
Cardenas, Dr. Claudio Hetz, Dr. Daniela Thumala, Dr. Agustin Ibañez, Dr. Roque Villagra,
Dr. Patricia Lillo, Dr. Miguel Concha, Dra. Felipe Salech, Dr. Erick Riquelme, Dr. Rene
Candidates are encouraged to contact at least two investigators from GERO to explore
potential research subjects before applying to the position. All selected candidates (up to three candidates) will be asked to apply to the Fondecyt Postdoctoral Competition 2022. Applicants that obtained their PhD earlier than January 1 st 2018 or later than October 1 st, 2021 will not be eligible for these positions.
Applications should include a CV with a list of publications, a short statement of research accomplishments, one-page research proposal and the contact information of two professional and/or academic references (Email).
Send Information to [email protected] by July 31, 2021